Wednesday, March 17, 2010

E* Trade Commercials...REALLY?!?!

I don't know about you but i LOVE the e* trade commercials. With the talking babies? You know them.
It amazes me how they found so many babies that can talk. I mean i cannot find a single talking baby within 200 miles of me. Let alone a baby that can gossip, "diversify a portfolio", flirt, or sing. It's really quite shocking. I want one.

Anyway, Lindsay Lohan is SUING e*trade for using her name in one of the commercials. Saying that they are mocking her and such. Take a look at the commercial @ http://youtube.com/watch?v=1EXZ2hfD3bU&feature=channel

Okay so this is getting me thinking that we can sue a commercial for using our name right? So all those commercials talking about seasonal allergies and such. As soon as they talking about Autumn allergies i am suing them for everything they have! They won't know what hit 'em. Think they can use my name in a allergy commercial? I'll tell you something, they thought this would go over my head. Like i wouldn't notice they were trying to mock me or something? HA! They were dead wrong. Get ready allergy commercial people, your about to meet your worst nightmare ;) Muahahaha.

I mean REALLY?!?!
That's all i got for the day.

See ya kids,

No comments:

Post a Comment