Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There's 2 Ways To Look At It

I think there are two ways to look at everything. You know the cup half full/half empty crap. Yeah, that. So i'm gonna look at some things...both ways.







Toyota Brakes That Accelerate


Half Empty: Well, this is not good. People dying because of a companys screw up is never good. I mean you put death into the equation so, its kinda bad.

Half Full: Just Imagine It! Driving down the road getting ready to stop and push down the break and WHOOSH! Off you go. Like a surprise rollercoaster. Got a need for unexpected speed? Buy Toyota.





Tiger Woods(Yes, I know I've heard enough about him already too.)



Half Empty: Good lord...every other word. "So yeah i was going to the store, tiger woods, and i saw my good friend from , oh theres a 16th mistress?, highschool. So got to talking and, oh by the way tiger woods, and i found out we have nothing in common anymore, except tiger woods! I mean seriously. Get over it! Tiger Woods needs to go away.

Half Full: Killler Jokes! Plus, i don't think theres ever been a sex scandal where we had to use our fingers AND toes to count mistresses. Have you head the big misconception about Tiger?

All along we've been calling him the wrong cat! He's really a.....CHEETAH! HAHAHAHA. :D





Earthquake In Haiti



Half Empty: Well first, read this heading. I think it speaks for itself. This is terrible.

Half Full: The best thing i can come up with is the new We Are The World. But this is mostly a half empty situation.





Michael Jackson's Death



Half Empty: Well he's dead. So that's a bit of a downer. I mean it sucks, he was the king of pop. He was Michael Jackson. It's terrible. But, In my opinion, his death is NO MORE tragic than anyones.

Half Full: If you're a MJ fan. You don't have to stop when you get enough(hehe). HE IS EVERYWHERE! Second i think MJ's cup is fuller than ever. I have a theory. The Thriller Theory: MJ is really alive. Hidden away. Imagine all the money he's getting! Everybody is buying his stuff. When he said comeback tour, he meant i'm going to die and sit back and make money. It's not proven, but it will be...just wait.





Avatar
Half Empty: Well for me, personally, its crazy blue people dreams. I know, i know. It's dumb. But...it's true. I'm dreaming a normally wierd dream. And all of a sudden, there is a random GIANT blue person. I mean what the heck?! That's not normal. It's scary. Now i'm walking around at school being afraid that an avatar is going to walk out of the bathroom or something.

Half Full: BLUE PEOPLE! it's awesome. i mean blue people. And there is some awesome chanting in this movie. I mean its real. There is not joking around with that chanting. Watch for yourself. I am not lying.


Autumn Having A Blog

Half Empty: Well, uhm, hmmm. Well theres.....no. Hmmm, i guess it'd have to be.... no thats not right. To tell you the truth i can't find a negative outlook on this. ;)

Half Full: Do i have to spell it out? I am so groovy. so i am going to make a super groovy, wonderful and spiffy blog. it's true.


That's all i have today,
goodnight(:

No comments:

Post a Comment