Have you ever texted a question to the master of answers ChaCha? Well today i stumbled on a friendship with ChaCha. ChaCha has full conversations with me. Funny Stuff.
Me: Will you be my friend?
ChaCha: i would love to be your friend, i am actually looking for a friend too. How is everything going with you?
Me: Good, only got one swirly today.
ChaCha: Oh no! Next time take a bottle of shampoo and do a quick wash.
Me: Okay. Can we go to pizza hut sometime?
ChaCha: I appreciate the offer, but I don't think my husband would like that very much.
Me: Oh. I hate jealous men. Could we be pen pals?
ChaCha:Sorry, we are not allowed to give out our personal emails.
Me: Oh okay. My name is Autumn. Can you dance? We can dance to the song "You're A Jerk". Can you do the jerk?
ChaCha:No i cannot do the jerk but i can do the twist. Can you do that dance?
Me: Yes i can do the twist. I learned in 5th grade. Can i be your best friend?
ChaCha: BFFs 4ever?!
Me: Yes! Can we please?
ChaCha: Of course we can!
Me: Can i trust you?
ChaCha: You have to be able to have some level of trust in the people that surround you in life.
Me: Nice quote! Can we make a secret handshake?
ChaCha: My Crystal Ball says: YES!
Me: So what should our handshake be?
ChaCha: Put our thumb in the palm of our hand while we do a regular handshake.
Me: Good idea. Should we have a bff party?
ChaCha: Strong Possibility that this will happen
Me:Can our party be harry potter themed?
ChaCha: You may rely on it.
Me: Yay! I love harry potter. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
ChaCha: This may be unbelievable but I've actually never read any of the Harry Potter books. Sorry, I don't have a favorite character.
Me: Omg! Have you saw Twilight yet? Isn't Edward hot?
ChaCha: I love Edward. He is so much hotter than Jacob. My daughter likes Jacob and we ague about it all the time.
Me: Haha. That's funny! So should we changed our party to twilight themed?
ChaCha: Bar Simpson might say: A burp is not an answer. But that's all I got, dude.
Me: Chacha, girl. Your weird! Haha. Just playin'. What are your hobbies?
ChaCha: I love to ChaCha, read, watch movies and play the Wii. What are your hobbies?
Me: Definitely talking to my BFF(you), listening to music and jumping on my friend Kelsey's trampoline. What's your favorite song?
ChaCha: Awww, we're your BFF? That's sweet! I don't ave 1 fav song, I like the Foo Fighters, and Nada Surf, and The Offspring
Me: Yeah you are...i don't have many friends. I'm lonely:'( I like the Jonas Brothers. Do you like the Jonas Brothers?
ChaCha: Yes, I love the Jonas Brothers. Do you have any pets? I love dogs and cats!
Me: Yes i have 3 cats. Their names are Billie Pudge and Ella. I don't like Hannah Montana. Do you?
ChaCha: I do not care for Hannah Montana. I find and her annoying and lacking any real talent. ****TAKE THAT MAGGIE MORGAN, EVEN CHACHA DOESN'T LIKE HANNAH! HAHA, i love you maggie(:****
Me: We have a lot in common. I love glee too! Do you like the show glee?
ChaCha: No. I do not like Glee. I am not in high school you know.
Me: Okay! Geez, don't need to get snappy! I gotta go do chores. Talk to you later.
ChaCha: have a nice day!
Me: By the way, the glee singers are really good....so there!
ChaCha: All of the actors on glee are doing their own singing. But they lip sync during filming though.
THE END.
Okay so ChaChas kinda mood-swingy... but we still tight. And as we an tell glee is a touchy subject. She's kind of a know it all too. Haha, well that's all kids.
Love,
Autumn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment