So looks like i am doing a blog. Man, this is crazy. What to write. Well first i guess i'll thank you for reading this. Thanks. Second i'll explain my title.
My friends& I used to sneak out of our lunch room at Pierce to go eat with our teachers (Nerds, yes i know). Well one day we were discussing "sneaking techniques". One we all know very well is the crouch down and run. So it was described by me as, Slightly Crouched& Running. So here i am hunched over at my computer blogging my very first blog. That's my title story.
So anyway, i'm back in the dilemma where i don't know what to talk about. Hmmm. Let's talk about me. I like talking about me (:.
I'm a freshmen. Yes, a silly little immature freshmen. &to tell you the truth, i wouldn't mind hanging out in 9th grade for a while. Because every grade I pass, is one less year until i.... graduate. The day when we are officially on our own. How scary is that?! Anyway, i really love playing basketball. I used to play on my middle school and elementary school teams but i think now i'm just going to play in my driveway. LOL. I play the violin [Woot Woot, Ork Dorks!] and i love it. I like school and i have some amazing friends. I want to be a teacher when i grow-up. I love U of M(GO BLUE!). &the Ohio State Buckeyes make me sick. Completely sick. Don't tell me if you like them, because i'd rather not have to disown you as my friend. I love my cats. I have 3. Ella, Pudge& Billie. Billie is A GIRL. I promise you that was not a typo. Billie is a female cat, with female organs and stuff. Got it? What is Billie? Say it with me kids, A GIRL! Uhm, i like to smile and laugh. And talking...a lot. CHOCOLATE! I love being a jokester. So,ya. That's pretty much it.
Keep reading for more, blogs. I'm deciding my topic. So the next one will actually have a point.
See ya later,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment